Promote Foxboro and Instrument portfolio
Identify and develop New Business Opportunities
CSE-W Arthur Fisher is a market leader in the supply and support of a wide range of products ranging from Controls, Instrumentation, Power Protection, Communications, Valves and Sensors, right through to MV motors and drive solutions across a wide range of industries including: Power, Mining, Energy, Water/Wastewater, Processing and Heavy Industry.
We are looking for an Auckland based Sales Engineer for Instrumentation products to grow our business and support the Sales Manager.
About the Role:
Other key responsibilities include:
- Presenting our complete portfolio of products and solutions to Consultants, Utilities and Industrial clients
- Proactively engaging with existing and new customers to drive business growth
- Developing new key accounts
- Management of customer relationships
- Preparing and submitting proposals of significant value
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- An experienced Sales Engineer or similar background
- A professional and a self-starter with a "can do" attitude
- Flexible, resilient and driven
- Customer-focused and excel at relationship building and stakeholder management
- A problem-solver and solution orientated
- A team player, leader, coach and mentor
- You have a current drivers licence and are comfortable with travel.
Why Work for Us?
We are a market leader who is looking to grow which means excellent career prospects for you! In addition we also have a professional but friendly team working environment and offer a competitive remuneration package.
To Apply or simply find out more,
please contact Harry Singh on (09) 271 3810 OR
email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com