SALES ENGINEER - Instruments
Our company, CSE-W Arthur Fisher,
is looking to employ a Sales Engineer - Instruments. The role is based at our Auckland office.
We are a market leader in the supply and support of superior quality electrical engineering and process control products.
Our extensive product range
includes: Controls; Telemetry; Process & Environmental Instrumentation; Power Protection; Substation Automation; Communications; Valves; Sensors; MV motors; Starting and speed control solutions.
We work with a large cross section of consultants, utilities and industries which include power, mining, energy, water and wastewater, food and beverage processing, wood processing and chemical production.
- Presenting our complete portfolio of products and solutions to consultants, utilities and industrial clients within a North Island sales territory.
- Proactively engaging with new customers and driving business growth.
- Preparing and submitting proposals of significant value.
- Developing new accounts and management of existing customer relationships.
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and contact.
- Organizing company participation in trade exhibitions.
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Self-starter with the ability to plan and manage a sales territory and work unsupervised.
- Passionate and professional with excellent communication skills.
- A successful record in selling technical products and solutions plus the ability to learn.
- An appropriate qualification in the field would be a definite advantage but demonstrable technical and commercial ability with a 'Can Do' attitude is essential.
- The opportunity to become an integral part of a team of professionals in a company long-established and highly respected within the industries in which it operates.
- A friendly working environment and a competitive remuneration package.
Please contact Harry Singh on (09) 271 3810 or email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com