SOMAS Instrument AB, design, manufacture and market control and isolation valves from high-grade alloys and stainless steel.
Ball Segment Valves:
- Wafer: Wide range of applications to 550°C. Solid seat design.
- Lugged: (as per Wafer design) Suitable for end-of-line and/or high pressure steam applications.
- Flanged: (as per Wafer design) Suitable for end-of-line applications.
- Low Noise: Prevents flashing and cavitation. High capacity - low pressure.
- Cryogenic: High capacity - low pressure drop.
- DN80 - 1200, PN10 - 67, ANSI 150-300.
Ball and Check Valves:
- Mini Flow style: 12 alternative seat diameters for optimum sizing.
- Wafer style: High capacity, large control range. Backlash free torque transmission.
- Flanged style: (as per Wafer design)
- High Consistency: Up to 300mm nominal bore.
- Low Noise: Prevents flashing and cavitation.
- Cryogenic: For temperatures down to -196°C.
- DN25-500, PN10-100, ANSI 150-600.
- Wafer Check valve: Short closing time. Easy maintenance.
- Flanged Check valve: Spring loaded seats for tight shut-off at low differential pressure.
- 3-piece Ball valve: With ISO connection for actuator mounting, threaded ends, weld-ends or flanged.
- Full-Bore Ball Valve: DN25-500, PN25-50, ANSI 150-300.
- Check Valve: DN50-600, PN10-25, ANSI 150
Pulp & Paper, Energy, Chemical, Offshore, Sugar, Pharmaceutical, Shipbuilding.
Please click here for Technical information