New Wireless Vibration and Temperature Monitoring
Machine vibration is often caused by imbalanced, misaligned, loose, or worn parts.
By monitoring machines for increases in vibration and temperature, problems can be detected before they become too severe and cause additional damage or result in unplanned downtime.
The Banner wireless vibration and temperature sensor measures RMS velocity, in inches per second or millimeters per second, and temperature. Mount it as close as possible to the bearings, using the standard bracket or the magnetic bracket to monitor the machine's health by detecting increases in vibration and temperature.
The sensor is designed to work with 1-wire serial radio devices such as the Wireless Q45VT Node, the P6 Performance Node and the MultiHop M-H6 radio. It has easily set vibration thresholds based on the ISO 10816 standard. When a threshold has been exceeded, the wireless Node can provide local indication, send the signal to a central location and send the vibration and temperature data to the Gateway for collection and trending.
- Provides high accuracy fibration (velocity RMS) and temperature measurements.
- Manufactured with a robust zinc alloy housing.
- Connects via a 1-wire serial interface.
- Reduces labour costs by obviating manual checks and eliminating error.
- Mount to motors, compressors, fans, pumps with a variety of options.
- Wiring: Connect one QM42VTI to one Node with 3 meter cable, 5-pin Euro male connector.
- Set vibration parameters according to ISO10816 Vibration Severity Chart.
- Set a temperature threshold up to 80⁰
- Powered by one Node.
- Provides local indication, sends signal to a central location and collects data via the Gateway.
For further information on Banner Vibration & Temperature monitoring, or any other Banner products, please contact our sales team by clicking on the link below: