Promote the portfolio of GE and Siemens products
Identify and develop New Business Opportunities
CSE-W Arthur Fisher is a market leader in the supply and support of a wide range of products ranging from Controls, Instrumentation, Power Protection, Communications, Valves and Sensors, right through to MV motors and drive solutions across a wide range of industries including: Power, Mining, Energy, Water/Wastewater, Processing and Heavy Industry.
We are looking for an Auckland based Sales Engineer for Substation Protection and Automation products to grow our business and support the Sales Manager.
About the Role:
Other key responsibilities include:
- Presenting our complete portfolio of products and solutions to Consultants, Utilities and Industrial clients
- Proactively engaging with existing and new customers to drive business growth
- Developing new key accounts
- Management of customer relationships
- Preparing and submitting proposals of significant value
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- An experienced Sales Engineer or similar background
- A professional and a self-starter with a "can do" attitude
- Flexible, resilient and driven
- Customer-focused and excel at relationship building and stakeholder management
- A problem-solver and solution orientated
- A team player, leader, coach and mentor
- Possess a current driver's licence and are comfortable with travel.
Why Work for Us?
We are a market leader who is looking to grow which means excellent career prospects for you! In addition we also have a professional but friendly team working environment and offer a competitive remuneration package.
To Apply or simply find out more,
please contact Harry Singh on (09) 271 3810 OR
email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com